New Features Released Just in Time for the Holidays Helps Users Get Started Faster, Connect and Communicate with More People, and Dive into the Science of Compatibility
Share this article
LOS ANGELES , /PRNewswire/ — For the first time in 16 years, eHarmony, is unveiling key dimensions of compatibility to users. The new features, available this week on mobile web and desktop, help users get started faster, connect and communicate with more people and most importantly, understand why they are a match with eHarmony’s scientifically-proven compatibility scoring.
EHarmony Unveils its Compatibility Scoring for the First Time
“Most people are looking for love in all the wrong places, especially around the holidays when there is natural tendency to crave human connection,” said Grant Langston , chief executive officer of eHarmony. “We’ve been investigating and working to understand what https://besthookupwebsites.org/cs/eharmony-recenze/ makes long-term relationships successful for nearly 20 years. We are excited to be pulling back the curtain on our algorithm and showcasing why two people are fit as well as introducing new features to help people jumpstart a meaningful relationship. We want to set people up on their last first date.”
- See Why You ‘re Compatible. For the first time, eHarmony reveals to users what attributes make them compatible, even before that first date. With its new compatibility scoring feature called “The Two of You Together,” people can quickly identify the matches who score at an advanced level of compatibility. This feature will show the top scoring three attributes for matches from eHarmony’s scientifically-proven dimensions of compatibility that predict successful and lasting relationships. Users can also drill down to see how a match scores on all dimensions such as emotional energy, kindness and intellect, and learn more about what each means.
- Connect with More People. In addition to showing people their most compatible matches, this new version of eHarmony will expand the experience to include up to 90% more opportunities for people to connect with other singles.
- Text in Real-Time. People using eHarmony can now send real-time text messages within the platform. If they don’t know what to say, they can also pull from a series of eHarmony’s recommended questions to help break the ice. This tool has a trove of questions and answers available for people to choose from to get a better read on someone such as “How often do you find yourself l getaway, where would you most likely choose to spend a week?” eHarmony gives users the tools to communicate their authentic self and jump-start a meaningful conversation.
- Get Started Faster. Starting in January, people can start connecting faster with a shorter questionnaire. Now, anyone will be able to build a basic profile by answering a few quick questions and within ten minutes or less, start receiving matches. Of course, users can then dig deeper on their own time to complete eHarmony’s in-depth personality survey but this is no longer necessary to participate. The benefit to answering more questions is that eHarmony curates increasingly compatible matches relative to values, interests and desires.
Why Holidays Equal a Dating SurgeBased on eHarmony’s data, December and , eHarmony experienced significant spikes in these two months and noted the following interesting trends.
- Jan 1-3 are the three biggest registration days of the year for eHarmony
- The company sees 3x the amount of people registering on those days versus daily averages
- The percentage of female registrants during this time spikes by 60 percent
And with the holidays just around the corner, eHarmony wanted to see how men and women stack up on gift giving. A recent survey of over 600,000 respondents found that:
- Nearly 84% of men and 91% of women think the act of giving a gift is lovely during the holidays
- An overwhelming 74% of men and 78% of women agree that wish lists are helpful when trying to shop for a loved one
What’s Next for eHarmonyThe new features, rolling out to iOS and Android in February, comes on the heels of the recent of appointment of eHarmony veteran Grant Langston to CEO in and is the first major product release under his leadership. As one of the company’s first employees, Grant has helped millions of couples to find meaningful relationships using eHarmony. The company leads the industry in its 16 years of successful, scientifically-proven compatibility matching and will continue to accelerate its growth as a mobile-first platform.