USHA Roots Type Rotary Blowers are Heavy-duty Units designed with Integral Profile. The Head Plates, Gear Cover, Drive , Cover & rigid, One Piece Casting of Gray iron. Carburized and Ground alloy Steel helical timing gear and mounted on the shafts, secured with tensioning Element Spherical Roller & Deep Groove Ball Bearing are Used.
All Components are Machined to very accurate dimensions with extremely tight tolerance with guaranteed interchange ability. The Casting of casing and main covers are stress relived after are Pre-machining for dimensional stability at elevated temperature. Both sides of the side cover are oil filled which increases the life of bearing and Gears.
The Twin-lobe Impeller Profile Ensures Maximum Volumetric efficiency with Minimum Power absorption. All Units come equipped with rugged steel mounting feet to permit in field adaptability to either vertical or horizontal installation requirements.
All USHA blowers Unit may Operate under either Vacuum or Pressure Application with no equipment modification. All UGRK Series are available with Special seals for gas applications.
- Machines are air cooled so water-cooling in not required
- Positive Displacement Machines with content Volume Characteristic.
- 100% Oil Free Compression
- Suitable for various Gases such as Air, Town Gas, Natural Gas, Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Carbon dioxide, inert gases.
- Effective Sealing Ensured By Means of Temperature-insensitive labyrinth system.
- High Precision chemical timing gears for reliability and long life.
- Overhung V-Belt drive for all operating pressure ranges. Direct coupling also possible
- Dynamically balanced rotating components to ensure vibration free operation.
- Machine shaft height matched with standard IEC Motor Frame size.
- Solid, noise-absorbing construction in grey cast iron.